1) Customer Purchases the Software
2) AWS Populates Software with Client and Task Data
- Once a product is purchased you will receive an E-mail from AWSI within 24 hours, confirming your purchase.
3) Customer Receives Access to Software
- The initial set up fee covers assistance with exporting, creating and importing your data. We feel this is critical to ensure our customer success.
- You will be contacted to begin the process of exporting client data from your tax software into an Excel spreadsheet. You will then be asked to review the data.
- Upon approval, this client data will be imported into AWS.
- We will prepare a second spreadsheet for you to use to create the recurring tasks. It will contain the client names as formatted in AWS. We will email this to you.
- You will complete the spreadsheet for recurring tasks:
- Payroll checks require two rows of data per client.
- Payroll taxes require the full year of data per client.
- Other filings require the full year of data per client.
- Financial statements will a full year of data per client.
- All other modules will be completed manually, with the exception of tax returns.
- AWS will create the tax return rows based upon tax return data extracted from the prior year tax software. You will review this data prior to import.
- AWS imports customer prepared data and the tax return data.
4) Customer Completes Final Review, Orientation and Support
- In the following 5 business days, you will receive a secondary E-mail containing user credentials and an attachment containing the appropriate connection per your order. All AWSI products and services are delivered via E-mail.
- Your can forward the attachment, user name and password to each of your employees (users), including the link to remedy any system problems.
- Users will save the attachment to their desktop (icon).
- Users attempt to log into AWS. If they have problems, follow the instructions in the original email.
- AWS and you will review the results of all of the imports and approve the implementation.
- AWS will provide up to one hour of orientation training.
- AWS will provide ongoing support for application specific questions and technical support. The customer will submit their questions and concerns to AWS via email or by phone.
- Using your AWS provided credentials, you can login to the Customer Only Content to learn more about using AWS.